I've been to the post office and for normal letter mailings you may use a .41c stamp and the letter errqwill go out in the same way as a domestic letter.
The Dutch general I work for is still on his leave, so I haven't met him yet. I am working on my Spanish as his deputy is a Spanish colonel and I work with two Spanish LT colonels. If Sally was with me, I'd be all right. The colonel has been in the army for 34 years and is a fourth generation artillery officer. Wow. I'm off to the bazaar today to spread some US cash around. I hope my 8 year old bodyguard is available.
Greetings from The Great White North. Sounds like you are settling in to your new home away from home. We are all still reading and Stephanie was asking about the Little Rascals comment. I tried to explain a little bit about "Homeo, Homeo". She didn't get it. Perhaps I need to break out the DVD's.
Well, the job sounds boreing, but I guess it could be worse. Lucky they don't have you staying home to "Grease Weezer".
Stay Safe.
Regards,
Cuzzes Joel, Rose, Jacob, Stephanie, Amanda & Christian
Sorry about the bad smells and particulates, but if I know you, you will turn this into some kind of lesson for environmental science. Can't you wear your gas mask?
When your Dutch general arrives, I can fill you in on a little Dutch. For instance, I know how to say "Where is the toilet, please?" and "I'll have a large beer, please", the only two phrases you will ever need.
Sally and I are planning a trip to Spain next spring break, if we can get some students to go along. You know she speaks Castilian Spanish, which drives me nuts. Of course, my spanish is so bad that she is always laughing at me.
Where are your Spanish colonels from? We're planning on a trip to the North of Spain.
5 comments:
I've been to the post office and for normal letter mailings you may use a .41c stamp and the letter errqwill go out in the same way as a domestic letter.
Ithan...you missed one of those days that can only happen at SBHS. Email me and I'll fill you in...it's fairly ridiculous.
Thanks for the address. How's your Dutch? Improving?
Sean
The Dutch general I work for is still on his leave, so I haven't met him yet. I am working on my Spanish as his deputy is a Spanish colonel and I work with two Spanish LT colonels. If Sally was with me, I'd be all right. The colonel has been in the army for 34 years and is a fourth generation artillery officer. Wow. I'm off to the bazaar today to spread some US cash around. I hope my 8 year old bodyguard is available.
Hey Bud,
Greetings from The Great White North. Sounds like you are settling in to your new home away from home. We are all still reading and Stephanie was asking about the Little Rascals comment. I tried to explain a little bit about "Homeo, Homeo". She didn't get it. Perhaps I need to break out the DVD's.
Well, the job sounds boreing, but I guess it could be worse. Lucky they don't have you staying home to "Grease Weezer".
Stay Safe.
Regards,
Cuzzes Joel, Rose, Jacob, Stephanie, Amanda & Christian
Sorry about the bad smells and particulates, but if I know you, you will turn this into some kind of lesson for environmental science. Can't you wear your gas mask?
When your Dutch general arrives, I can fill you in on a little Dutch. For instance, I know how to say "Where is the toilet, please?" and "I'll have a large beer, please", the only two phrases you will ever need.
Sally and I are planning a trip to Spain next spring break, if we can get some students to go along. You know she speaks Castilian Spanish, which drives me nuts. Of course, my spanish is so bad that she is always laughing at me.
Where are your Spanish colonels from? We're planning on a trip to the North of Spain.
Take care,
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment